Regretfully Indifferent

Fight the Power. Stay Informed.

Friday, March 21, 2003

 
The heat is on in Iraq, my friends. After watching FOX News for 5 hours today I have realized something. American news channels spew forth Pro-American propaganda like they ate too much of it and then attempted to swim directly afterwards. Now I'm not saying that CNN, MSNBC, FOX News, and so forth are not giving us factual reports. I am simply saying that these channels are too pro-patriotism to actually give a well-rounded report of what is happening in Iraq. I support President Bush and his crew in their efforts to disarm Iraq via diplomacy and eventual force. I believe that when the UN passes a resolution that provides for the use of force if certain stipulations are not met, they would render themselves entirely ineffective to not support enforcing it when the time came. This my friends is what has happened. The UN is an antiquated and ineffective relic. The United Nations has become a virtual dunnking booth in the carnival of foreign policy.

I am not a military or political analyst. I do not claim to have all of the facts, but I do encourage you to decide for yourself whether or not you feel that the United States of America is doing the right thing. This is a pivotal point in our history. We as Christians and Americans should not draw ourselves away from matters that do not directly affect us. Our land and freedoms have been given to us by divine providence and purchased with the blood of brave men and women throughout the years. We would be ingrateful to ignore these freedoms because of our own fear. Those of you that are interested in finding out the facts without having to wade through the sea of government propaganda, I recommend the following web sites for views on both ends of the spectrum:

The Drudge Report
InsideVC's War Blog
KenLayne.com
AntiWar.com

As always, I will forever be here to help you, my friends, my compatriots, my fellow Americans. More than ever before, I beg of you... Fight the Power. Stay Informed.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

February 2003   March 2003   April 2003   May 2003   June 2003   July 2003   August 2003   September 2003   October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?