Regretfully Indifferent

Fight the Power. Stay Informed.

Wednesday, March 26, 2003

 
Well I finally broke my Fugazi obsession today. I had to bring out the big guns though. Roadside Monument - Eight Hours Away From Being A Man. Thats been in heavy rotation all day today. It was either that or Zao - Where Blood And Fire Bring Rest and that CD only comes out on truly special occasions. It's a masterpiece of sonic perfection.

I'm gunna be so glad when this week is over. I'm currently in the middle of my second all-nighter this week. I'm gunna be so beat after it's over. Every time I turn around it's another paper or presentation or project or proposal. I just realized that all of those start with P's. It's a conspiracy against America's college students. Think about it... what are some of the things that we dread as college students. Psych, PE, Pre Calculus... they all start with P. For future reference stay as far away as possible from things that start with P. As a human being I have chosen to go through these things before you so that in retrospect, I might be able to warn you about them. I am the man that steps inside the haunted house first. I'm the man that walks across the rickety bridge before anyone else can cross. I am the man that sets off all of the booby traps with marbles to give YOU, my friends, a safe journey. I will continue to be this beacon in the storm, for the sake of your future and mine.And only because I love, I say... Fight the Power. Stay Informed.


"War is not wanton. War only exists because life is precious. If it weren't precious, why defend it?" Your Beacon

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

February 2003   March 2003   April 2003   May 2003   June 2003   July 2003   August 2003   September 2003   October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?