Regretfully Indifferent

Fight the Power. Stay Informed.

Friday, July 25, 2003

 
To Whom It May Concern,

It has come to my attention on many occasions that this establishment is poorly run, dreadfully distastefully managed and is not fit to employ a buss load of retarded dyslectics who you can pay 25 cents/hr. and can keep in dry storage on hooks until it's time for their shift, let alone employees like myself and others here who stay out of necessity and without choice. I have been offered many opportunities to become a crew trainer, or even an ELS, but have respectfully declined every one for fear that in becoming any of the above I might inadvertently sell my soul and one day end up like you.

Your greed and absolute disregard for the safety of your crew have greatly hindered their morale, and the efficiency of their work to the point that some of us have even contemplated forced vomiting and passing out in order to force you into sending us home early. There have been many occasions where after work on the nights during a snowstorm (Christmas Eve being the most memorable) I almost died (no exaggeration) on the way home because of your cheap, self centered, and borderline satanic attitude toward your crew, and the fact that all our lives mean to you is another dollar in your pocket, or another one wasted.

In a world of managerial evolution, you are the blue-green algae that everyone else eats and laughs at. Managers like you are a sad proof of the Dilbert principle. Seeing as this situation is unlikely to change without you getting a full frontal lobotomy, I am forced to tender my resignation, however I have a few parting points.

1. In light of this resignation letter, you cannot cut my hours for the last 2 weeks I am employed. These hours are to be based on employee performance and work skills, NOT personal opinion, which has been the case in more than one situation since my employment here.

2. When someone calls you in reference to employment, it is illegal to give me a bad recommendation. The most you can say to hurt me is "I prefer not to comment." I will have friends randomly call you over the next couple of years to keep you honest, because I know you would be unable to do it on your own.

Sincerely,




_____________________
Jared Miller

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

February 2003   March 2003   April 2003   May 2003   June 2003   July 2003   August 2003   September 2003   October 2003   November 2003   December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?